Types of personal information we may gather:
Personal information will only be collected with your consent. Your personal information (which includes your name, email address and any other details you provide to us which identify you as an individual) will be processed by us for administering our relationship with you:
• Your name – so we know what to call you
• Your email address – so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc
• Your delivery address – so that we know where to deliver
• Your invoice address – if different from your delivery address
• Your telephone number – we’ll only call if there is a delivery problem
• Where you have agreed, we may use your information to inform you of special offer; undertake product or customer research/development and provide other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest.
Your credit card details are never received or held by us. When an order is placed on our website, we use Sage Pay to process credit and debit card payments. You can see further information about this on our security page.
How we use personal information:
We ask you for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide you with the services you request and to process and deliver your order. We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you.
In addition, our site utilizes “cookies.” Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small data files that one of our servers sends to your computer via your Web browser when you connect with our Web site. Their primary function is to help us remember you by tracking your browsing sessions, which enables us to collect non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address, browser type, and domain name, etc.), and provide you with a more relevant shopping experience.
Cookies are not computer programs, and can't read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user's e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
If you have any concerns about leaving cookies on your computer for extended periods, you can delete them using your browser preferences or privacy menus.